This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Some of the Blogs/Bloggers/writers That I Enjoyed in 2010....@MusicNerdery, @jcrillz, @elledub_1920, @jayhovawitness, @PotholesInBlog and more....

For some of you this may seem like 'suicide'. It isn't. This isn't a shark tank man. We all do what we do in our own lane even if we ride on the same highway. So I don't mind giving out props to these folks. Some of them are a LOT BIGGER THAN me in this 'Net World so maybe they don't 'need it'. That doesn't matter to me either. I am just here to tell them that they are appreciated and that I see them.


http://musicnerdery.com/
 My dear friend E! from Cali is ON TO SOMETHING over there. She is all over the music scene out there and personally turned me on to Kaki King,  the reemergence Latoiya Williams and she keeps up with ALL OF THE LATEST HAPPENINGS with a passion and vigor that I love. She is currently in the process of revamping things (even though I love the way things are now) and is ALWAYS LOOKING TO MAKE HER PRODUCT BETTER. Look for more behind the scenes pictures, exclusive Ustreams and just out and out good stuff from this Cali girl and her movement. Oh did I mention she seems to know EVERYONE out there in addition to anyone else who comes THROUGH there? Yeah...She does. Did I mention that she gets a lil political on her spot too? Oh...she does. I think you will like it. Go check it.



http://hiphopiscoolagain.com/ 

I mean the name is SELF EXPLANATORY. You can't find any female MCs out there? Go to their site. You wanna know what your favorite rapper who gets no press is up to? Go to their site. Oh you like videos of concert performances of famous and almost famous musicians alike? Go to their site.










http://www.lorynwilson.com/

I could cliche you to death about Loryn. I won't. All I will say is that if you want to have discourse with a real young lady of color who is well rounded about ALL SUBJECTS, go get at her site. It will take to you to her numerous outlets on the Web.  I would keep the judgments about her mum 'till you get to know her work and not take her seriousness on some subjects as her being not appreciative of others...

http://thebookofjay.tumblr.com/

He should look familiar. I won't say too much about where he has been 'cause it speaks for itself. As soon as you see his name (or face), it will all come flooding back. He is one of those folks that a lot of people who do this are trying to be. Been where they are trying to go. I happen to be privy to a few (I said a few) of is innermost thoughts and beliefs and he would surprise a lot of people with those. He is currently working with a new artist that I have featured here before....@MikeJaggerr....that is when he is not out interviewing the Drakes and Lebrons of the World. Very very good person to follow...


http://potholesinmyblog.com/

The name alone should make you want to follow if you know your music. Dope dope site. You need to peep it. I happen to follow one of the contributors to the blog (Your Bucs are looking good homie....) and he is a stellar follow OUTSIDE of the blog. I am not sure if he knows that I even peep his blog like that. I do. Very good spot. Got check 'em....



Now there are MORE PEOPLE THAT I follow whose work I LOVE and I will be pointing them out like I always do. Just wanted to give some recognition while it was on my mind and I had the time to do so. Ya'll are appreciated. Keep doing what you do in '11!
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...