This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Sheneka_Adams...down Miami...on the beach.....on set with @Ludacris..in the club w/ @Sheneka_Adams @JasminCalle @SexyMency @CassiieMeLinda @mzmandilynn @mimithedreamer

Down Miami....If you are not new here, you ALREADY know how I feel about Mia so....(Shoutout to 'A' too. I know you are enjoying this...)




Yep.....*thumbsup*..Oh she asked a question..I say they are...I know some of you don't even believe YOU are real so everything is fake to you..Thoughts? If you have ever seen her in person, on Ustream or some of her other pictures, you wouldn't doubt they were....





And yes...she has freckles for those of you who like that...




@Sheneka_Adams @JasminCalle @SexyMency @CassiieMeLinda @mzmandilynn @mimithedreamer




On set with Luda....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...