This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A piece of Coach Tomlin's post game interview.....

Are you going to give it to Mike Wallace that he is more than a one-trick pony?
No. He made the necessary plays for us tonight. This guy has a desire to have a complete game. We kid about it. He’s a young man in development. I like where he is right now, but he is capable of more. I think he’s got the same approach to it and he’s going to continue to work. I like a guy that is producing plays to help us win, but at the same time I understand that there is more out there for him. He’s a young guy; he’s a talented guy. He’s got a desire to be a great player and he works at it every day. On Sundays you sometimes see the fruits of that labor, and hopefully it continues.
Is James Farrior sometimes overlooked because of other defensive players?
We have a lot of Alpha-males in our locker room. He’s the unquestioned leader of our football team. I think that’s all you can say about James Farrior. He does it all for us, inside the white lines and outside the white lines. He’s a professional, he’s a competitor, he’s a leader and they follow.

Link:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...