This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Okay...so if you follow the blog on Twitter/Tumblr, you probably know this. If you don't..

This will be news to you. Look over there to your left. You see the bio? There is a little blurb about a 'tumblr' account and the blog. For those of you not familiar with Tumblr, it is a place pretty much like here. Although people tend not to type of long drawn out posts there (although you can!) and tend to keep it to a picture, a video, and about ten words. The posts than can be 'passed around(reblogged) and you can use that to gauge their popularity. I have ALWAYS had one but I never used it. I always go there though and have subscribed to several via RSS feed. Sometimes I was ahead of them on the curve as far as pictures and stuff. Sometimes I wasn't.

Why am I telling you this? This will affect HERE. That's why. I am going to put that Tumblr to use now. I can't say that you WON'T see 'NSFW' stuff here. I doubt that will EVER happen. Some things will DEFINITELY still show up here. If no more than the simple fact that my contacts/relationships communicate via this medium and understand it best. What you will see is a 'shift' of sorts though from here to there. I don't know HOW that is going to shape up just yet but I plan to post 'less' of certain things here or at least redirect you THERE. So if you aren't familiar with Tumblr, you will be..lol Especially those of you who love to look at certain things.

Lets be clear on one thing though....There will be some REPEATS! I will repeat....THERE WILL BE SOME REPEATS. Everyone doesn't come to the blog and it will be easier for them to see on Tumblr BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THEY ARE AT ALL THE TIME and vice versa in regards to the people who either come STRAIGHT HERE or get her via Twitter. In order to make both places 'pop', you will see some things there you have seen here. Especially on Tumblr for a bit as I try to get more people to follow. I will be posting pics/vids from the past in order to get my viewers up and to give people a background on me. Don't give up on me though. New stuff will be put there too! So yes, repeats will happen. I will try to have 'extra' stuff with the repeats in one place as opposed to the other. It will all work itself out. I know it will.

I just thought I would let you know what is going on with it. Thank you for your patience....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...