This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh this is funny. "Its Complicated.."....on Facebook. Agree or not?

I have questions but I will wait to see if others ask them....(Taking that as me disagreeing with the video fundamentally would be a mistake FYI.)



I will say this...This is a REAL GOOD REASON to keep your relationship off of Facebook. Not 'hide' it per say but just keep it off the timeline/news feed all the way around.  'Cause there is no reason for the 'broadcasts', the disses, the changing of statuses and the like that I see. You don't do that, and this man wouldn't be able to make this video...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...