This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Nelly_Mo speaking on his relationship w/Ashanti....& marriage. Why he is waiting...

I don't blame him for doing it the way he wants to (CORRECTION...THE WAY THEY WANT TO)

It makes sense if you listen to him.  @ 'friends' statement. Kinda wish he had done it sooner to shut us all up., truthfully. They handle their shit they way they want to and that is all that really matters...

I say that as a person who handles his affairs the same way. I could give two fucks what anyone has to say about it so I am sure they feel the same when it all comes down to it.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...