This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@Malice757...he is preaching...Hopefully some of you are finally getting the message..(videos)



Life Change (I put this up before but I don't think ya'll were paying attention...Not that in between the raps of the 'other things' he wasn't BEFORE. 'Cause he was. Which is why I always dug them.


The Clipse - Life Change - Official Music Video [HD] from Alexander Germanotta on Vimeo.

Wretched, Pitiful, Poor, Blind & Naked Vignette # 1 from Malice of the Clipse on Vimeo.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...