This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

In case you had no clue.....@RealWizKhalifa & @nicolaymusic....slight throwback track..'Way It Used To Be"

I know some of you are HARDCORE Wiz fans so you know of this collabo. Others of you are hardcore Nicolay fans and know of this collabo. There are others that are fans of both who had no clue it even existed. I know. By now, you know who Wiz is but you still may be wondering who the other half of Foreign Exchange is in Nicolay.....It is in the music player up top and people have said it to me..Like I always say, even those that 'come out of nowhere' come from somewhere. @ the rise of both of these gentleman....




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...