This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I think at this point Keri Hilson is just trying to get a rise outta ya'll..The DJ video..

I know most of you have already seen it. If you haven't, here you go. I think it is HILARIOUS at the outrage she is getting. Ya'll have put her in a 'box' and now that she is 'loose', you want to chastise her for not staying where you put her. You already said she can't sing but is VERY PRETTY. Oh that's right, you want her back behind the scenes writing the songs. LOL. I don't think she cares and quietly, she IS CHANGING HER IMAGE. Right in front of you....Sometimes, I think we forget just how much 'changing' goes on during those oh so 'golden years' of say 18-29 years old....At least for those who want to 'grow up', try new things, etc,etc.....I know...I know..stagnant people need not pondering on this 'cause you have been the same since you were 12..Yeah...yeah..yeah....She is a young adult. Let her do what she does. She won't have any trouble finding someone when she is ready to 'act' the way you want her to.



Blogger's Note: For the record, I am not thrilled with Keri's 'singing' either and have said as much. That said, I am not 'mad'/upset/appalled/ or in any way feeling some type of way because she is using the things THAT SHE DOES HAVE to get it done. You gotta use what you got to....you know the saying.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...