This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I let my FB status speak on my feelings on Teena Marie passing...Lenny Kravitz speaks on her..

Like most people who love music, I appreciated her while she was HERE. I STILL played her music so I don't have to 'go back in time' and show or pay homage to her unnaturally, which is what one ass of a comedian was trying to point out (he did a PISS POOR JOB BTW but I understood his point..). So you probably won't see me doing some HUGE POST ON HER. I spoke to her (like a lot of people did) on Twitter and played her music as a part of my natural music playlist so I see no need to amend it. Her stuff is A PART OF MY PLAYLIST of Life you see. Anyway..Here is Lenny....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...