This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I know that Gilbert Arenas was 'sulking'....Probably gonna come off the bench..

I know who won't be sitting. JASON RICHARDSON. I only have one question. When D. Howard gets in foul trouble, WHO IS GONNA PLAY CENTER? 'Cause Gortat is gone...Understood getting rid of Carter and Rashard but JJ is STILL their best shooter. What is gonna happen with his minutes? Hedo is probably their best playmaker at this point so how is HE GONNA GET ON THE FLOOR? We are about to find out if Stan can coach, that's for sure. Hey Q Rich, you hear that? That is the sound of your minutes going BYE BYE..

Again, understand that some of them had to GO. Now just wondering (Really playing Devil's Advocate.) how it is all gonna work. Somehow, I don't see Gil playing 'Jason Terry' for this team or "Jamal Crawford', UNLESS JAMEER isn't on the floor at the end of the game. 'Cause again, JASON RICHARDSON should not be on the bench. You bought back Turk to recreate that mismatch at the 3 so he is gonna be on the floor and Gilbert can be 'Wadelike' when he is COOKING which is what you wanted from Vince but he either cannot provide anymore or felt like it wasn't his place. Should be interesting...




Flipside is Phoenix. Do you trade Nash now and say 'Fuck it?"

I'm John Wall and I do a fist pump and then realize, 'Shit, now I am REALLY GONNA GET DOUBLED...' Rashard, you gonna earn that contract homie?
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...