This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I heard @KingJames and Mo Williams had a 'no words' encounter. Them before the game & other shots..vids

(They started out loud but ended up looking pretty just like this..)


The Cleveland fans and his former teammates ought to thank Eric 'cause Lebron coulda gave them 60. Easy. @ him not playing the last quarter at all.That said, I am glad they won but it is ONE GAME and it is still early in the season. I won't get amnesia like everyone else and say beat a good team though. They beat the Magic remember? (Who beat them too which is to be expected.) I hope Lebron uses this game to springboard him into embracing the 'villain' role and take things out on the court. Surprised that the Cavs didn't put up more of fight though. This is the team that beat the C's without Mo Williams.



The thing that had EVERYONE in an uproar. These fools don't 'care' as much as some of you at the end of the day. It is a job. You running up on Burger King workers 'cause you work at McDonald's? You's a sad mofo then....










Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...