This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I have had a LOT and I mean a lot of folks ask me about @FEOfficial...(The Foreign Exchange)..videos

Now my normal response to questions like these ESPECIALLY after I have posted examples up on the blog starts with a G......ENDS IN AN......E...But...I happen to REALLY DIG THIS GROUP so I will point you in the right direction with some videos...Maybe that will help you out and see I am not just 'yapping' about a group that has no acclaim or no merit. They are definitely OFFICIAL.





@questlove is in this video on the drums....along with the talented YahZarah.....




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...