This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I don't share so this video does NOTHING for me. (NSFW) However, I know some of you like this sorta thing.

I am looking at you some kinda way if you would have been 'out there' waiting in line like you have never gotten head before. Ninjas out there looking like the dudes on Revenge of the Nerds....geeked over getting head AFTER ABOUT 30 OTHER dudes....Color me unimpressed...EXTREMELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK. I could only watch about 1:54  of it 'till I called 'No joy'....I am sure some of you will make it all the way through though...

And no, I have never shared a broad. I mean if we happen to have messed with her at the same time so be it but standing around IN PERSON? Nope. Sorry. None for me thanks. Ya'll can have all of that shit....Never been in a drought that bad....

Even though I know this person will not listen, PLEASE STOP SENDING ME THIS SHIT MAN. Or rather, if you don't, I will diss the shit that needs dissing if you don't. Like this hot bullshit....@ how I even got the video....


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...