This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Good...they at least charged the Teen Mom (MTV) Amber Portman chick with something...

After all of that fuss about an altercation that we saw the RESULTS (CB,Rhi Rhi) and all that shit talking about 'only men' do the hitting, it is good to see her at least get charged. Assault is assault ya'll and we ALL KNOW IF HE WOULD HAVE HIT HER BACK, he would have been called everything but a child of God.

So.........She deserves to charged. Her punishment? I am not sure if I want her in jail for 5 years or nothing crazy but I would like to see it taken more seriously than it has been in the past. So if she got an M behind it, had to take some classes and the like, I wouldn't be mad. I think that would be fair. She is only 20 so putting that F on her back probably wouldn't be fair. (Then again, maybe it will take her getting one to get others to stop so....)  Maybe chicks will stop putting their HANDS on dudes so they don't get Chris Brown'd (Which according to most accounts from BOTH SIDES of that situation, that is what happened. She hit him and he reacted...) or SO THEY WON'T GET CHARGED.






What if it were your daughters Mr. Blogger? - You

Keep your hands off of folks or expect to get hit back. I mean, I am STILL gonna kick his ass but HURRY UP AND BELIEVE I am gonna have some things to say to THEM too. - Me


I mean, I can look at it from both sides. I can see clearly when both parties are involved and have a role in it. Anymore questions?
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...