This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Go cop that 'Return of the B-Girl' by @rapsodymusic..production by @9thWonderMusic @Khrysis & ft. @HV_Sings & more..

Guest on the mixtape include...Go cop it here...

Rapsody - Return of the B-Girl Tracklist
01. Intro [prod. 9th Wonder]
02. 1983 [prod. Kash]
03. Win (ft. Rah Digga) [prod. Amp]
04. I’m Ready (ft. Heather Victoria) [prod. DJ Premier]
05. Blankin’ Out (ft. Mac Miller) [prod. 9th Wonder]
06. Cherry On Top [prod. 9th Wonder]
07. Little Things (ft. Phil Ade) [prod. 9th Wonder]
08. Return of the B-Girl (Mara Jade) [prod. Khrysis]
09. Love Tonight (ft. Sundown) [prod. Eric G]
10. U Sparklin’ [prod. 9th Wonder]
11. Make It After All [prod. 9th Wonder]
12. U Make Me Say (ft. Heather Victoria) [prod. 9th Wonder]
13. Hoop Dreams to Rap Dreams (ft. King Mez & Skyzoo) [prod. E. Jones]
14. No More Trouble (ft. Enigma, Halo & Sean Boog) [prod. 9th Wonder]
15. Cipher Kid (ft. Big Remo) [prod. 9th Wonder]
16. Angel (ft. Laws) [prod. 9th Wonder]
17. Young Black With A Gift (ft. Big Daddy Kane) [prod. 9th Wonder]
18. Little Things (Remix) (ft. Thee Tom Hardy & Heather Victoria) [prod. 9th Wonder]
19. Honda Accord (Remix) (ft. Skyzoo & Thee Tom Hardy) [prod. 9th Wonder]
20. My Melo My Man (Melo Anthony) (ft. TP) [prod. 9th Wonder


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...