This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

First person I thought of when I heard Roman's Revenge was Busta...Remix of Nicki's joint featuring him..



In case you live under a rock, you know that Nicki's line "Rrahh rrahh...like a dungeon dragon" is a Busta line. (Scenario- A Tribe Called Quest) so that is not that far fetched for me to think that. However, her whole flow on it reminds me if and his outlandishness that we LOVED. Again, I don't get the 'hate' on Nicki. Probably not for me to get though.....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...