This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Dear Tucker Carlson, Using the words "I have made mistakes', Christian, excute & Mike Vick...

...all in the same sentence is probably the stupidest thing I have heard in awhile. So you have admitted to 'making mistakes' and since I KNOW YOU ARE HUMAN they are all sins. Yet there you are, in the video, committing ANOTHER SIN and talking about YET having yet ANOTHER sin committed against a man for his actions. Lots of sin isn't it? Oh but you are MORAL AND RIGHT TUCKER CARLSON. Keeper of all that is good and wholesome? FOH buddy. You better not be eating ANYTHING THAT ONCE LIVED 'cause by third party association, you are RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS DEATH. So maybe we should execute YOU?

Yeah..yeah..yeah..we don't eat dogs but DOGS ARE ANIMALS. It just so happens that us humans, playing God mind you, have put them in a category that makes them more 'humane'. Look, I don't have anything against dogs and I am not even claiming the man was 'right'. The law is the law and he got punished by it. Execution was NOT ON THE TABLE THOUGH so for homie to get up on his high horse knowing good and fucking well HE IS EATING OR WEARING SOMETHING THAT CAME FROM AN ANIMAL is ABSURD to me.

You stay classy and above it all over there on Faux News Tucker Carlson. Hope you 'get in' too when you get up there. (Wishing bad on you is something I don't believe in. You won't keep me outta Heaven homie..)..

Here's the video..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...