This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Cancun, Mexico......beautiful picture....memories....

I saw this and knew IMMEDIATELY where it was. It is Club Med...Cancun, Mexico. Been there before. Top 3 vacation I have ever had. Very sad to see the families and kids washing their clothes in the inlet that empties out into the Caribbean Sea.....Very nice people though! Shoutout to Carol Grow and the rest of the Search Party!  ..(I see you Art Mann..) One day, I will pull out some photos and post them up from there....
Shoutout to the young lady on the BLUE TEAM. Things didn't turn out that bad now did they?


I saw this and knew IMMEDIATELY where it was. It is Club Med...Cancun, Mexico. Top 3 vacation I have ever had. Definitely the prettiest I think. Very sad to see the families and kids washing their clothes in the inlet that empties out into the Caribbean Sea....May pull out some pics one day and post 'em up..(Waves to the cast & crew of Search Party! & the girl on the 'Blue Team'.) Things turned out pretty crazy huh? @ girl on the Blue Team. (smiles)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...