This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Are you NOT entertained? Are you NOT entertained? - Jay-Z..Okay..I don't 'own' most of the pictures on here.....

So if you follow the blog on Twitter and you saw me tweet about 'imitation', allow me to explain it in more than 140 characters.


Again, I tag what I 'own' mostly (which is why you don't see watermarks on 95% of my photos unlike the other 'spots') so it isn't about the CONTENT. I don't own it so I can no more get mad about someone posting it before OR AFTER I DO.

What I CAN get upset about, tweet about or blog about is someone taking an 'idea' that I have IN ITS ENTIRETY, PUTTING IT ON THEIR BLOG LIKE IT IS THEIRS and not even MENTIONING MY NAME. Then HOTLINKING IT BACK TO HERE like it is all gravy. No. I think we all hotlink so THAT BY ITSELF is no biggie to me right now either. It is on GOOGLE @ bandwidth. Not me. But when you couple it with you taking my titles, the pics I put up, hotlinking it and GIVING NO CREDIT? Yeah...I am gonna say something. Put my name in it. That's all. Even if you say 'Fuck that ni....'...I'll take that. Having your readership thinking that you 'coined' the terms and such though is really bitchmade.

The next one i'll switch up
This one will get bit up
These fucks
To lazy to make up shit
They crazy
They don't...paint pictures
They just trace me
You know what
Soon they forget who they plucked
They whole style from
And try to reverse the outcome
I'm like...




And I don't have to @ HIM OR DAP 'EM 'cause he FOLLOWS THE BLOG. He comes here a lot. He will see it and KNOW IT IS ALL ABOUT HIM....I see him when he comes. Should block him but fuck it tho..This is what I am talking about @ those of you asking...

Original post by me....
http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/11/twitter-2-x-chromosome-of-week.html
Three days later.....

http://bit.ly/iiN6EQ
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...