This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

You can't be homophobic and listen to rap. Most 'rappers' apparently hate women & love homies from the lyrics I am hearing.-Simon Stone

Ah..pretty sure that status on my Facebook made many a person unhappy. It is true though. It isn't ALL you hear from rappers but for SOME it is. Favorite examples of this...



'Love no bitch....'/'I love my niggas'....Or some variation of that. (To be fair, the girls say the same in reverse so...)


This 'no homo' shit everybody and their momma wants to throw in front of everything for fear of being thought of as well...a homo...

A bitch ain't shit...


Now is certain CASES, these things aren't that bad. Problem is, you motherfuckers want to apply it to EVERY INTERACTION with a female. Or at least make it seem like you do so you look like you are 'Always ready'.

You that insecure holmes? 

Do you REALLY need to 'win' that bad that you would shit on any and every interaction you have with a female by reminding us EVERY chance you get about your feelings on woman? Really? 

We all know there are some real 'bitches' out there and they aren't shit. We all also know it isn't EVERY GIRL. Stop it 5 with the proclamations that every girl is a bitch. Yes, you ni**a over there saying you don't. You do. Let her man piss you off or you beef with him. She becomes a bitch faster than you can claim your hood....

When you are a man, you don't have to announce it or put disclaimers in front of what you say. your ACTIONS speak to it. You can CERTAINLY have love for another human being period and YOU CERTAINLY don't have to pick a gender one way or the other. Hells wrong with you people man? The things you dumb mofos pick to call a weakness is astounding considering the GLARING WEAKNESSES that you have that are on Front Street.

Once again, a case of people who want to stand for something SO BAD that they do INDEED fall for the first thing smoking....@ buying into this shit wholeheartedly and then wondering why things are always going wrong....Look at how you are approaching the situation. You are already defeated. Being prepared is one thing. Being on guard is cool too. Being an asshole from the door though and expecting great things? Sheer stupidity.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...