This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A video update of my boy Evan Martin playing for Sdent BBC Nyon overseas..

(Video coming. Just posted so I wouldn't forget it..) Still want to see it? Go here...Not sure how long they will keep it up though!

http://www.lemanbleu.ch/vod/sport-actu-01112010?ref=nf




I do this not only to showcase my boy but to show all of you other young ballers (females too) that you can indeed go over and get your shine on. Learn a new language and do what you love. So don't stop sacrificing...Keep working. It pays off.

Blogger's Note:

Not in English but basketball translates in any language. You can stand to watch the video up until Evan comes on too. Go ahead and get cultured one time. Those 'fighting', shooting, and all out coonery videos ya'll give your undivided attention can wait a second....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...