This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- @OG_Nitty...

I am going to let his bio take care of it first though.....




I'M A WRITER, PRODUCER, AND HOST OF MY OWN RADIO SHOW (TEAM NITTY RADIO 91.3fm WVUD NEWARK www.wvud.org). I'M ALSO THE CO-HOST ON A MOVIE REVIEW SHOW (STANDING ROOM ONLY www.standingroomonlyonline.net). I'M THE CO-FOUNDER AND CO-CHAIR OF THE TEAM NITTY BOOK CLUB. I'M ALSO AN ASPIRING STAND-UP COMIC. ANYTHING ELSE, FEEL FREE TO ASK.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way let me endorse him in my own words. He is a FUNNY DUDE. He is probably the only person that I follow that types in all CAPS, which may deter some but hey his tweets are worth it. I don't take it personal. Actually, if you listen to his show, you will see why he is typing in all caps. It will make sense.

Upon reading any of his sports tweets you will be able to tell EXACTLY where he is from and who he roots for. lol Fantasy football player? He should be right up your alley. He plays and discusses it and REAL TIME sports too.

Looking for some airplay for that dope music you have? He has access to a radio spot ( I can't PROMISE YOU HE WILL PLAY IT BUT HE DOES GIVE PEOPLE A FAIR SHAKE.) to a radio station that caters to a pretty large in-grown audience that is from ALL OVER THE US in the University of Delaware. He is also an alum so you might want to follow him for that ALONE if you are one too and want to know about the happenings on UD's campus.

Follow him on Twitter or hit up his blog...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...