This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Talisa Monet (@Talisamonet)......knows how to take a good flick....












More pics from the set the picture above was pulled from here....


This theme will be repeated (In English, ignore it if you have heard it before.)

Hate seeing flicks with further way to get to know the person (or without being able to let the person know you are posting their pics so they can object or say thank you.) Hence all the information given up top....


More info...From there you can glean what you need to follow this pretty cool person...

http://talisamonet.blogspot.com/

Twitter
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...