This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Some video of the Rally To Restore Sanity event that took place on Saturday...

(Video)
Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
Jon and Stephen - Formidable Opponent
www.comedycentral.com
Rally to Restore Sainty and/or FearThe Daily ShowThe Colbert Report






Plenty of performances by some pretty dope folks..The Roots included..Sheryl Crow..and video appearance by T.I.......Kid Rock..

Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
Father Guido Sarducci - Rally Benediction
www.comedycentral.com
Rally to Restore Sainty and/or FearThe Daily ShowThe Colbert Report





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...