This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So THIS is what Andray Blatche did to deserve to have his shoe pooped in by Gilbert Arenas?

And you thought that 'picture taking' by a certain superstar's team was 'playful'? These cats had too much time on their hands....




Blatche thought he cut his suit up..(No, I am not playing. They are cutting up suits..The fact that somebody did that could have the story end here I tell ya..)...Blatche throws Gil's clothes in the Jacuzzi and.....

Excellent write up by the person who asked and recorded as he spoke on Gil being unchecked in regards to crossing the line with the pranks and whatnot. (Shit, it sounds like they ALL CROSSED THE LINE TO ME but I digress)
Share:

1 comments:

mindpinball said...

So many things come to mind...such as:

1)When keeping it real amongst million dollar athletes goes WAY off the rails...

2)Too much time on their hands....

3)Gilbert Arenas looking more animated telling the story than anyone has seen in months...then just as quickly settling into the "new Gilbert" mode...

All in all though, strange stuff. Gilbert as we all have heard (because I guess we can never really know unless we "know" him) is a different kind of dude.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...