This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So Andre Johnson (@andrejohnson80) will NOT be suspended? Good.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/sports/nfl/101129-andre-johnson-will-not-be-suspended






I hope this is true. He shouldn't be.
See the fight...
"
HOUSTON - FOX 26 Sports has learned Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson will be fined for his actions Sunday involving Tennessee Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan, but Johnson will not be suspended.
It is not known what further punishment will be handed down to Finnegan.
Huge news for the Texans because that means their All-Pro receiver will be able to play when Houston takes on the Eagles Thursday night in Philadelphia.
Any further disciplinary action for Johnson and Finnegan will stem from their altercation in the fourth quarter of the Texans 20-0 victory at Reliant Stadium.
Both players were ejected from the game.
Finnegan initiated the fight when he hit Johnson in the facemask seconds after the ball was snapped. Johnson retaliated and both players ripped each other's helmets off.
Johnson would land several punches before the referees intervened.
Multiple sources told FOX 26 Sports prior to the fight Finnegan looked at the Texans sidelines and said, "watch this."
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...