This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@russwest44 (Russell Westbrook) on Emeka Okafor...



 I see people have started to 'test' Russell to see if those 'UCLA run' rumors of him dunking on NBA stars was true. This is the second day in a row I have featured him. Maybe they will get the message...(Whispers) They are true...He can AND WILL dunk on you....Might wanna foul him (not cheaply either) or do the Charles Barkley You'll Not Make Another Fly With Me Highlight Outta Me MJ duck and tuck outta the picture...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...