This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@RosaAcosta and @THEGaryBusey....The Sexy Women of Entourage (@SPIKE_TV)

Let me find out I am gonna be able to see my girl Rosa Acosta WITHOUT an HDMI cable running from my computer/laptop.....@ being on Spike TV..

She is already on the PS3 (theme) so maybe I should take that back but still...


The Sexy Women of Entourage from SPIKE on Vimeo.


Who? @ Rosa Acosta....








Her...(I posted the rest of these when they first came out here...)




I heard that..@ that ain't her hair..She knows you know...she said as much and explained ...Oh and here is a picture of her with her own hair....The tone of this post goes oh so well with the picture...Doesn't it?





the rest of the Spike TV pics....(Read the watermark in the picture to see more..She has her own site..)







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...