This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Random sports fact...During the '95-96 season the Bulls worst loss was 104-72

to the Knicks...



I am very glad that during that time, I actually got to just watch the Bulls play and not have to hear about 'whether or not they would break the record'. Hell, I am sure they are too. It didn't start off like that for them. Towards the end it got crazy but that was well after they had to time to take care of some serious business and not be scrutinized for losing a game. I mean, Mike did have BIGGER fish to fry rather than the record.though.

The hilarity of this season is them starting off 1-2. A couple of 13 and 14 game win streaks remedied that though. For those talking that 'Robin' crap (Was he even a super hero?), Mr. Pippen did more than ride Mike's coattail during the year as he was NBA Player of the Month (25.5 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 6.0 apg, 2.36 spg and 39.4 mpg).They also were not undefeated at home....They took two losses in April alone...Like that is some type of horrible thing..smh

Oh did I mention that their OVERALL RECORD FOR THAT YEAR WAS 87-13??? I will let you sit with that stat for a moment..


I hear a lot of "anti' Heat talk and comparing that team to this one due to the 'star' power. It is funny. There is no 'Mike' on this team for STARTERS. Shit, we can end the conversation right there actually...Not that I ever thought they could threaten it but if they could, we wouldn't be able to predict it. No one was predicting that Mike and Co. would do what they did after LOSING to the Magic the previous year on Money's comeback from baseball. So yeah....lets not act like we were all thinking the Bulls were gonna do what they did. They just did it. Alas, I know everyone likes to be right so when the Heat finally do get their 11th loss, there will be a parade. For what I don't know. They will be like the other teams that have tried (sans the record holders themselves) who didn't set the Single season win/loss record. I am sure that those teams that did well that year wouldn't trade that regular season record they didn't for a chance at the chip. If the Heat don't make the chip game, to me personally, it wouldn't be a good season. That regular season record is one an impressive one but shouldn't be the focus. Ya'll gotta make up your mind too. Either Chris Bosh is good or isn't. If he isn't, then stop saying the 'Big Three'..lol (If you ask me, I will tell you my opinion on Bosh...)

Besides, last I checked, NOBODY has pulled a Dolphins in the NBA so getting super hyped about losses until the standings are tight is kinda silly to me. Holla at me in April when everyone has played a lot of games and the playoff races are tight. If ANY TEAM is losing games at an alarming clip, I would be worried.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...