This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The promoters who booked the urm "Newest Groupie Broad That In The News' & why she is facing being deported..

According to them....You be the judge...

Someone will put their cape on for her I am sure. There is also the issue of how long she has been in the country and all of that. @ them considering deporting her. Hence that %10 chance of her not being sent off. So I wouldn't celebrate just yet ya'll. @ those of you who are happy she might be going.

Flight info and all of that in this video....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...