This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh and GOOD MORNING..thought I would lighten the mood a bit...Tatiana Talamante (NESFW)



Most places I know like to 'keep it a secret' as to where they got the photo from or don't want to give the other place some shine...(Whispers) Kinda hard to do when the photos are watermarked. Follow the trail people. If I found more of her..you can too. It is RIGHT IN THE PICTURES...Besides, without THEM, there would be no pictures...Ya dig? Hence why I gave her name in the title..







(She has clothes on but you know...)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...