This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@JZAPAL got on Ustream (video) for a bit and showed us there is more to her than the pics..

She is very down to Earth and she sang for a bit too. I guess I should show you why else you should know her too huh? Okay..One or two flicks...Maybe....You can hear her sing down below...Thoughts on her singing?

I enjoyed the convo & watching her work. Even got to ask a couple of questions. In case you are ready, Jzapal, it is me.."The Tony Dungy/church" question/answer combo..lol








Flicks I promised to 'refresh' your memory..




Update: She has music out...Put her name in the search box. It is on the blog....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...