This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jessica Alba...pics....of her belly and some other things...

Evidently from her cell phone. I CAN'T post 'em here...At least of the alleged body parts and say they are hers..There is no face so you won't be hearing ME say they are her. I have no way of CLAIMING THAT. Nor would I.

So what am I to do? Post the face pics and if there is a link, maybe you could click it and you judge for yourself.  The other pics aren't THAT BAD either so don't around expecting Playboy shots. They are not that at all actually. (The other reason I am not posting them. They are pretty tame to me but I know some of you love stuff like this so....)

I will say that you should take note of this hat in this picture...One just like it will make an appearance in those pics.



I actually like 'natural' pictures anyway so JUST HAVING these pictures here are enough for me..


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...