This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jeezy...Miami....the video shows A LOT ...



I don't wanna glorify too much though but then again, he has about almost a millie on him so I don't blame him. He is a LIL DIFFERENT than a hundrednaire walking around like that. Of course, nobody is gonna see it that way. See, I am not blind or stupid to the fact that his life is pretty much always in danger now so I am not opposed to him walking around that way. Security you say? Oh he has that too....It is easy to type/say that is enough until you find yourself in situations where you are at the 'mercy' of the security and the perp and all you can do is stand there..I am sure you don't care though..@ those of screaming security and saying you don't care. You'd care if you could legally do it. Go check the laws. He isn't breaking any last I checked if the 'thing' in question is legit. Florida is a 'shall issue' (with being 21 years old as the youngest you can legally carry under 'normal circumstances) state and with Georgia being its 'neighbor' I can't see Florida not issuing and honoring any permits in GA. Which is where Jeezy is from. I can already hear the uproar though in the coming days with Wayne coming home fresh off such a charge...Situations are different though unless you know something about Mr. Jenkins criminal record I don't..Or unless.....Mr. Jenkins is an EXTREMELY smart dude for those of you who DON'T KNOW so I can't see that...Could be wrong though..(Shrugs)

Again, if this looks a little different in regards to the stance I have taken against others, violence in our community and all of that it is because it IS. Not because he is famous but more because under the RIGHT CRITERIA, this is legal. 9/10 times when I hear about stories of us 'packing', flashing on camera & all of that, it is done by a person PROHIBITED TO HAVE ONE (You DO understand what I am getting at don't you?). So yeah....IT IS DIFFERENT. Very different.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...