This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jay-Z responds to @McHammer...(audio)..I said some great things about him the book...(Decoded)

Jay-Z Reacts To MC Hammer Diss Record www.djsemtex.com by Roy Thomas



(Insert whatever new picture of S. Carter you want here....You ALREADY know what he looks like dammit..If he has burnt up your favorite rapper, I am sure he has gotten into his feelings and rapped about it so...)

“When I say things I think people believe me so much that they take it a different way; it’s not rap anymore at that point. Now it’s like a personal attack,” Jay-Z said. “He’s [Hammer] gonna be, like, embarrassed. I said some really great things about him in[Decoded, Jay-Z's upcoming book].”
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...