This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I watched this game...on delay...caught the ending live. AI (@alleniverson) played well.....



I think he is out of shape but you can see he still has MAJOR GAME. Playing unselfishly and passing the ball. He is my favorite 'current' NBA (well now former but still playing pro...) player. Hands down. Hope he has fun and much success over there in Turkey. Definitely rooting for him. If you have ever seen this man, you know he MAY WEIGH 165....Maybe. Heart of a lion. Game to match. Can't wait 'till he gets in shape and I wish him great health. I know he has been injured.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...