This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I was wondering when this was gonna happen..Google Street View used to catch corner drug dealers..

Jay-Z told ya'll...The Streets is Watching....

I remember when cats were actually bragging about being on Google Street View because it 'repped' their block. Still happy about it?

There is a picture of said activity in the link....as proof..

Link:


Earth to drug dealers -- Google is watching!
Three brazen heroin dealers were captured in Google Street View images working their favorite Brooklyn drug corner, where they peddled their product to hipsters and other dope fiends, law-enforcement sources said yesterday.
Multiple images captured along Jackson Street and Kingsland Avenue by the search engine's ubiquitous camera car show the trio milling about in front of the Neighborhood Grocery -- one of two East Williamsburg bodegas where they set up shop.
"A lot of people sell drugs in front of here. They have to clean up the streets. Children learn what they see," José Ruiz, 33, an employee of the Neighborhood Grocery, told The Post.


Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/druggies_snared_in_google_web_QZgVELDZvnvfGy6BMZlu9K#ixzz14zR2dF21





THEY ARE PICKING ON US!- You...


Not so fast there Mr./Mrs. Prey On The Weak Unless of Course You Hold The Advantage Do Gooder (I smell a post coming soon with that VERY TITLE)....They just don't pick on us....Click this link.

It doesn't matter if you're Black or White...-MJ @ Google's camera and submissions..

http://www.criminaljusticeschools.com/blog/20-crimes-caught-on-google-street-view


(Warning: We ARE WELL ACCOUNTED FOR in the clips of that link though...Don't get it fucked up..)

Exhibit A & B..



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...