This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I see @MCHammer told Creek and 'em (Allhiphop.com) the beef with Jay-Z over..

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/11/11/22479077.aspx



A piece of what he said...Read the rest there..



“As a responsible veteran of twenty something years of this [Hip-Hop]. I can't leave it out there with tensions,” MC Hammer told AllHipHop.com exclusively. “I am reading comments on both sides, it's not about that, I have seen all of that before. There is an opportunity to say at some point. We onto the next thing. You know, Jay took his shot and I answered. Now let's move on.”

Hammer also told his nearly 2 million followers on Twitter that he was ready for peace.

“7 Days is enough. I'm Accepting Jay Z at his "Word" and moving on. I made my point. #KingHammer,” he tweeted. Jay-Z denied that he was dissing Hammer in recent interviews, stating he was only being lyrical on the Kanye West track "So Appalled."




Glad we got that settled....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...