This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hopefully, you get as mad about this as you did Oscar Grant....

I have the feeling that the 'outrage' won't reach that big of a boil...Won't be because I didn't spread the word though...Sadly, if this was a 'video', it would have a million views...smh


http://www.thegrio.com/news/four-arrested-in-teens-death-at-ga-house-party.php

GREG BLUESTEIN,Associated Press
DOUGLASVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- A teenager was stomped, kicked and punched to death at a weekend house party after police say he walked by a group who decided to pounce on the next person who passed by. Four have been charged with murder.
District Attorney David McDade said the four, who appeared in court Monday, were charged with murder in the death of 18-year-old Bobby Tillman early Sunday in Douglas County, west of Atlanta.
The fatal beating happened after a fight broke out between two females and two males at a house party, and one of the females hit a male, said Douglas County Maj. Tommy Wheeler said. He said the man said he wouldn't retaliate against a girl, but he would hit the next man that walked by.
Tillman happened to be the unlucky person, and Wheeler said multiple attackers beat and stomped him. Deputies arriving at the scene tried to administer CPR to the teen, but he didn't survive.
"It's amazing," said Wheeler. "He had nothing to do with anything, they just decided he's the one. And they killed him."
Tillman's mother, Monique Rezaida, said she wants justice for her son.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...