This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

D. Wade dunk on the Utah Jazz....



(Courtesy of Jose3030)

Lost the game in overtime though. Utah got back into a game they were losing by 22. Game of runs that NBA I tell ya. Heat weren't the first team to have that happen to 'em and won't be the last. @ all the over reaction. Interesting to see how many people (announcers who played) will forget the games that they were involved in where that happened. Good win for Utah though.

Paul Milsap LOST HIS MIND in this game....Hitting threes and all...Had 46 and gave Bosh work.

D. Will fouled out too. Wade hit all 10 pts in overtime.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...