This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Can't believe ya'll even questioned him..DJ Premier defends Drake statement..

via Allhiphop.com


Not that he is above question but more like because some of you have convenient amnesia when you 'remember when hip hop was good' @ whatever era you want to cite. Not saying the boy is a Top 10 MC of all time but he is lyrical. Whether he talks about things YOU like (comic books, killing, off brand vinyl, or whatever it is..) is not debatable. It is crazy to say he can't rhyme though. You might be sick of hearing about him and I can probably understand that but you take it too far...Cats were getting on records talking about WHATEVER...making up damm words. At least he is paying homage, rapping about what HIS life is like and probably getting your girl to like him (which I think is the root of the issue for most of you...lol)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...