This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Addtional pics..Steelers/Oak game...11/21/10..@Wallace17_daKid ,@tpolamalu,@lawrencetimmons & more..

Here is the FIRST POST I MADE ON IT...

http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/11/steelers-game-against.html
























 As I told some of you, you can see the city of Pittsburgh from the stadium...


































 This dude is on the TOP OF THE SCOREBOARD..Peep the pic below to see what I mean...





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...