This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The wonderful@ConnieChris on Ustream...

Or Mz. Berry as you may know her as....





She told us she would get on Ustream on the reg on Monday nights. I hope she does that. She was entertaining, honest, down to Earth and she even sang a little bit. Yes, I said sang so you SHOULD know what that means....If you have any LEGITIMATE questions for her, give me a holler. I will ask them. Please none of those 'Are you single?' type joints either. Real questions man.


Here are some stills of her on line. Nothing crazy either as I don't want to NOT be invited or WELCOMED back.

Pretty much all natural too. Just some eye make up...Which we know is a favorite here...












Oh here is some video of her at ..

SACHIKA CELEBRITY RUNWAY - NYFW Spring 2011 

 

Vanessa Simmons, Cherie Dennis, Dawn Richards, Adrienne Bailon and others are in this video too..I think you saw the pictures of Coco on the runway a certain dress here..If you didn't, it is in the video..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...