This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Ty Lawson & 'em gave the Suns 149 pts WITHOUT 'Melo? and the HEAT signed Jerry Stackhouse??

Or Chauncey....Or Kenyon.....Interesting.




Jerry Stackhouse....
The two-time NBA All-Star has appeared in 71 postseason games (16 starts) and has averaged 13.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 30.1 minutes while shooting 37.2 percent from the field, 34.2 percent from three-point range and 83.0 percent from the foul line. Last season, he appeared in seven postseason games for the Milwaukee Bucks averaging 7.3 points, 1.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 20.6 minutes while shooting 32.6 percent from the field, 33.3 percent from three-point range and 90.0 percent from the foul line including a 16-point effort in a 107-93 Opening Round Game 3 win against the Atlanta Hawks.


Laugh all you want but he played pretty well for the Bucks last year. Besides, they don't need him to score a ton. Just score a bit. Do more than shoot 3's...Which lets face it, that is what Mike Miller was going to do. Hang out at the three. Hell, he can still come back and do that. Another vet. Why not?
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...