This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week....Bree Evans aka (@Ms_Robbin_Banks) .....

Don't say I don't share with ya'll mayne...Some of you asked. So this is your gift. After a long thought process about where I wanted to go with this series I decided to 'listen' to some of the demands you guys made in regards to it. I still like the other way of doing it too though so you will still see 'regular' people in this spot. You will just see some of who might be next here more now too. With the success of some of the people that I have featured here in the past. You are also going to get more than one this week since I skipped it the last couple of weeks. (Even though the posts that I have made should have MORE THAN MADE up for the absence of the series.) Oh you are new? Yes, this is something that I do. Hope you enjoy it.



About Bree Evans...I will let her bio handle that.

Full time student at ULL and I also model. Interested in future bookin? mami_feelin_real_breezy@yahoo.com























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...