This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rick Ross, Drake and Chrisette Michelle....Aston Martin Music...Video...





I like how he incorporated the old school Aston Martin in the video. It was as 'upscale' as the track too. I dug it. I know some of you won't though. World class video. Shooting the scenes to show up on the cars? Wow. No wonder Shyne is mad...lol Good to see Drake's Paris Morton Music's verse on here too. Believe it or not, there are still people who do not know he went over it. Easily my favorite track on his album. Loved hearing Chrisette's voice on it and having her in the video. Has been for awhile. Can't wait to see what they do with the Maybach Music III joint and if they get it in before T.I. goes away....


That stretch of road he filmed that on has a very special meaning to me...Which makes the video pop off for me a little bit more. Spent a lil bit of time doing some soul searching walking down that very causeway and some other special events....

Back up link...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...