This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

'My peoples' interviewing 'my peoples'...Merc80's piece on Aimee Flint..Director of Operations...Foreign Exchange...



A.K.A the Glue...As I refer to her as. She does it all for them. I will let the interview by Merc80 tell it though. It is in three parts. ANYBODY who wants to make it in this music ish NEEDS to listen to what she has to say. She is Director of Operations for a GRAMMY NOMINATED GROUP who fought to get where they are and the fanbase they have. You think you grind? No. They are GRINDING. She gives some insight on to how they came to be and her role. As they say, everyone can't be the star. Somebody has to be behind the star helping make things happen. She is THAT PERSON FOR FOREIGN EXCHANGE. She speaks on the trials and the STRUGGLE. The naysayers... Great interview by Merc80..If he sounds familiar it is because we collaborated on the Slim Thug incident? Remember? Please visit Merc80.com....


http://twitter.com/AimeeFlint

http://twitter.com/FEofficial

http://www.theforeignexchangemusic.com/flint/


She speaks on the cameo for 'This Could Be The Night'..Major label appearance not allowed...Listen to her speak on it...













Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...