This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Looking for new music with no 'label'....Cop that Authenticity by The Foreign Exchange (@FEOfficial)..

It is available on iTunes today!



Digging the picture? Want an avatar to show your support for Foreign Exchange? Go to their site and get the covers..They are available. Background available too....If you check OUR Twitter page, you will see it is the background....

Their servers usually go out at some point so here is a back up link for the FIRST avatar available.

Oh and Ms. Flint is HARD at work on them orders...She gave us this picture as proof...


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...