This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@KimKardashian's 30th birthday bash....pictures and stuff...More from the W (cover) shoot too..

Too many of you spend time trying to figure out why she is famous....She is. Deal with it. This ESPECIALLY goes out to some of you who are trying to be famous as someone (more than one actually) is saying the SAME THING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR 'TALENTS'. Someone, somewhere feels you shouldn't be famous and you HAVE A 'TALENT' so to speak. Or at least you think you do....Remember that...lol


She got all of your attention with the pictures from this shoot already...Not bad for a 30 year old eh??







More pictures....













Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...